If you are looking for an engaging textbook, rich in learning features, which will help you to guide your students through the process of developing and launching a start-up, this is it. With his innovative New Venture Creation Framework, Paul Burns breaks the venture creation process up into three key phases: Research, Business Model Development, and Launch. At every stage crucial steps and considerations are revealed, providing comprehensive coverage of the subject. Practical advice is combined with academic research, enabling you to run a course which is both relevant and rigorous.
The second edition of this popular textbook is essential reading for any undergraduate or postgraduate course in new venture creation. It will also prove useful for shorter courses on entrepreneurship and in enterprise centres and entrepreneurship hubs.
New to this Edition:
- Thought-provoking video interviews with author Paul Burns examine key questions
- Video and audio cases provide an insight into life as an entrepreneur
- A fictional running case study offers insight on thematic concepts as applied to one example
- A greater variety of case studies, ranging from well-known businesses to smaller, local initiatives
- A new Workbook design, with space for students to write their answers and ideas
- Closer alignment of the content to the innovative New Venture Creation Framework, resulting in a textbook that is clear and easy to follow
- An interactive ebook version of the text available for purchase