« السابقةمتابعة »
63. Wolfe, Pistols of.
See engraving in “The Siege of Quebec ’’.
64. Wolfe, (General James.)—His death at Quebec. Oblong folio by Guttenberg.
Four other folio engravings all different, by Somebody, Stratford, Guttenberg, Zaffonets Steel Engraving in Folio by Baudel in Berlin.
Large folio engraving by Wollett. Cited by Godefroy Mayer, Paris in his catalogue.
65. Wolfe.—The death of General Wolfe. Engraved by Guttenberg. Oblong folio.
66. Wolfe, Sword of.
See engraving in the “Siege of Quebec.”
67. Wolfe, (General James)—Killed at Siege of Quebec line engraving by Woollatt, after B. West 1776.
68. Wolfe, (General James)—Proof impression with margins in fine condition catalogued at £9.9.0.
69. Wolfe, Monument to.
See engraving in “Siege of Quebec.”
70. Wolfe.—Memorial Tablets. 3 Interesting Rubbings from Tablets, inscribed Major-Gen. James Wolfe, aged 32 years, 1759, Hon. Lieutenant-Genl. Edward Wolfe died March 20", 1759, aged 74; and Mrs. Henrietta Wolfe, died 26* Sept. 1764, aged 60.
These have been catalogued by E. Parsons & Sons, London.
71. Wolfe.—View of the House in which General Wolfe resided, 1759, on the Bay of Gaspé, and a view on the Mississippi by Seymour, 1825. 72. Wolfe, Coat of. See engraving in “The Siege of Quebec.” 73. Vaudreuil, (Marquis de) See portrait of in “The Siege of Quebec.”
for micellaneous, read miscellaneous.
for rares, read rare.