« السابقةمتابعة »
Cast thy bread upon the waters; for thou shalt find it after many
days. Eccl. xi 1.
hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or
PRINTED BY MAHLON DAY,
NO. 372, PEARL-STREET.
The Principles and Practice of War, compared with the
Precepts and Examples of Christ.
7. Advice of William Penn to his Children.
Address on Ardent Spirits.
10. Remarks on the Doctrine of the Influence of the Holy Spirit.
11. Address to Persons in Low Circumstances.
12. William Penn's Letter to his Wife and Children.
13. The Ancient Christian's Principle, or Rule of Life.
14. On the Peace of God.
15. Christianity, an Internal and Practical Principle.
16. Thoughts on the Right Employment of Time.
17. Hints to Parents on Education.
18. On the Tendency of Dramatic Entertainments.
19. Letter on Militia Fines.
20. Remarks on Troubles of our own Making..
21. Thoughts on Reason and Revelation, particularly the Revela-
tion of the Scriptures.
22. Religion the only ground of Happiness.
23. The Christian Doctrine of the Holy Spirit.
24. Self-Knowledge Essential to Virtue and Happiness.
25. A Serious and Earnest Expostulation.
26. On the Advantages of the Cross, and of an Humble Resigna-
tion to the Divine Will.
27. The Sick Man's Friend.