1 & 2. LUTHER and his TIMES, By Rev. J. SCOTT. Portraits, 123.
3. LIFE of the Rev. E. PAYSON. 58.
4. HARMONY of tbe GOSPELS. By Rev. E.BICKBRSTETH. 58.
- 5. CALVIN and his TIMES. By Rev. J. SCOTT. Portrait, 68.
6. SELECTIONS from the WORKS of AMBROSE SERLE. 58.
7. LIFE of the Rev. LEGH RICHMOND. Portrait, 6s.
8. THOUGHTS of PASCAL and ADAMS. 58.
9. TAYLOR'S LIFE of COWPER. Portrait, 6s.
10. PICTET'S CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY.
11. DOMESTIC PORTRAITURE. Plales, 68.
12. MEMOIRS of CLAUDIUS BUCHANAN, D.D. Portrait, 6s.
13. MILNER'S HISTORY of the CHURCH of CHRIST.
First Six Centuries. 68.
14. LIPE of the Rev. DAVID BRAINERD. 58.
15. The ATTRIBUTES of GOD. From CAARNOCK, GOODWIN,
&c. Edited by W. Wilson, D.D. 58.
16. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S SCRIPTURE HELP. Maps, 58.
17. MEMOIRS of the Rev. JOHN NEWTON. Portrait, 58.
18. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S TREATISE on the LORD'S
19. TESTIMONY of the REFORMERS. Selected from Abp.
CRANMER, JEWELL, TYNDAL, &c. 68.
20. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S TREATISE on PRAYER. 58.
21. LIFE of the Rev. THOMAS SCOTT. Portrait, 6s.
72. ELEMENTS of PROPHETICAL INTERPRETATION.
By the Rev. J. W. BROOKS. 68.
23. LIFE of AUGUSTUS HERMAN FRANCKE. Portrait, 58.
24 & 28. The ENGLISH MARTYROLOGY : from Foxe. Plates, 128.
25. LUTHER'S MANUAL of the BOOK of PSALMS. 58.
27. The CHRISTIAN FATHERS of the FIRST TWO CEN.
28. MEMOIRS of Mrs. HANNAH MORE. Portrait, 68.
29. CHRISTIAN TRUTH. By the Rev. E. BICKERSTETA. 68.
30. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S BOOK of PRIVATE DEVO.
31. ESSAYS ON ROMANISM. By the Author of " Essays on
the Church.” 58.
32. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S TREATISE on BAPTISM. 58.
33. MEMOIR of MISS GRAHAM. By the Rev. C. BRIDGES. 68.
31. ESSAYS on the CHURCH, 1840. 58.
35. The CHRISTIAN MOURNER, By Mrs. DRUMYOND. 58.
36. HISTORY of the HEBREW NATION. By Rev. J. W.
37. FAMILY PRAYERS for EIGHT WEEKS. By Rev. E.
BICKERSTETH. Price 58.
38. PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS in HEAVENLY
PLACES. By CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH. Price 5s.