لمحة عن هذا الكتاب
الكتب على Google Play
LONDON: Printed by WILLIAM CLOWES and SONS,
I.-1. Early Lessons. By Miss Edgeworth.
2. Conversations with Mamma. By Mrs. Marshall.
3. The Fourth Book for Children. By J. White.
4. The Stanley Family.
5. Juvenile Kaleidescope.
6. Sowing and Reaping.
7. Who shall be greatest?
8. Children's Friend.
9. Shanty the Blacksmith.
10. Juvenile Manual.
11. Aids to Development.
By Mary Howitt.
By Mrs. Sherwood.
12. Dr. Mayo's Lessons on Objects.
13. A Series of Lessons in Prose and Verse. By J.
II.1. The First Phonic Reading Book. Under the sanc-
tion of the Committee of Council on Education.
2. The Second Phonic Reading Book.
3. The Constructive Method of Teaching, an extempore
Lecture delivered at Exeter Hall, 19th April, 1842, by
J. P. Kay Shuttleworth, Esq.
III. Travels through the Alps of Savoy, and other Parts of the
Pennine Chain; with Observations on the Phenomena
of Glaciers. By James D. Forbes, F.R.S., &c.
IV. The Public and Private Life of Lord Chancellor Eldon,
including his Correspondence, and Selections from the
Anecdote Book, written by himself. By Horace
Twiss, Esq., one of Her Majesty's Counsel
V.-1. Report of the Commissioners of Inquiry for South
2. Letters addressed to the Rate-payers in the Swansea
Union. By J. H. Vivian, Esq., M.P.
VI.-Die Königliche Rede an einen Katolischen Bischoff, &c. 154