حول هذا الكتاب
10 03 5 3
Printed by William Clowis and Sons,
—Basalts of Astronomical Observations made during the
Tears 1834, 5. 6, 7, 8 at the Cape of Good Hope;
being the completion of a Telescopic Survey of the
whole Surface of the Visible Heavens, commenced in
1825. By Sir John Herschel, Bart. - 1
.—Life and Letters of Thomas Campbell. By William
Beattie, M.D., one of his Executors - - - -32
L—1. The Chess-Player's Handbook. By Howard Staunton,
2. Maxims and Hints for the Angler and Chess-PIaver.
By Richard Penn, Esq., F.R.S.
3. Le Palamede: Revue Mensuelle.
4. The Chess-Player's Chronicle 82
V.—1. The BaroDial and Ecclesiastical Antiquities of Scot-
land, illustrated by Robert AYilliam Billings and
2. Descriptive Notices of some of the Ancient Parochial
and Collegiate Churches of Scotland.
3. Ecclesiological Notes on the Isle of Man, Ross, Suther-
land, and the Orkneys.
4. On the Ecclesiastical Antiquities of Argyllshire. By
John Saul Howson, M.A., Trin. Coll., Cam. - - 103
'•—1- Report of the Commissioners appointed to inquire into
the State and Operation of the Law of Marriage, as
relating to the Prohibited Degrees of Affinity; and to
Marriages solemnized abroad or in British Colonies.
Presented to both Houses by command of Her Majesty.
2. The Report examined, in a Letter to Sir Robert JtT^
Inglis. By Alex. J. Beresford Hope, M.P.